Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Splash Island - Tagaytay 2013

After two weeks from my Norther Luzon trip, I went back to Manila for another adventure with another set of cool people. We arrived at Manila around 2am last November 29. So I spent my Friday working with the best team ever. I was happy that I finally experienced how it is to be working with them personally.

So the weekend came and me and my team mates headed to Splash Island. We left Taguig at around 9am. Since most of my team mates have their own car, we did not rent a mini bus for all of us, but instead, we used their cars as our mode of transportation going to Splash Island. We reached the place at noon time. We also had our lunch there. The place is nice.. I was able to appreciate and enjoy the slides and all other activities since I was rooting to visit Splash Island ever since I was a kid. There were about nine activities at Splash Island. Here are some of the group shots taken during our outing.






We left the place at 6pm and drove our way to Tagaytay. We stayed at Tagaytay Haven Hotel. It is a very good and classy place to stay. Upon reaching the hotel, we only left our things and went out again for dinner. We had a very sumptuous dinner at M&M Bulalohan. After dinner, we chilled for an hour or two at Bag of Beans. It is the best coffe shop I've been to. After finishing our cups of coffee, we decided to have some videoke at Bali Seafood Paluto. We had so much fun that we left the place at 3am the next day already. The Sunday greeted us with a foggy and rainy morning. We had our brunch at Red Engine Diner at Sky Ranch. Unfortunately, we were not able to ride the Vikings because it was under maintenance that time. So we decided to head back to Manila. Along the way, we passed by Rowena's Bakeshop in Tagaytay to buy pasalubong and Solenad Nuvali to shop some stuffs. And then we had our dinner at Paseo at Laguna. After dinner, we bid good byes and thank yous to my team mates for the wonderful weekend. While waiting for our flight, we decided to drink some light alcohol at my team mate's place in ParaƱaque.

Team picture taken at Sky Ranch, Tagaytay

No comments:

Post a Comment